Hey everyone! Another year has passed and it's been 7 years since I've been blogging here at catonmat.net! In this post I want to summarize this year's statistics.
See the one year of blogging, two years of blogging, three years of blogging, four years of blogging, five years of blogging, and six years of blogging for the previous years' statistics.
Let's start this year's stats with traffic:
This year: 784,992 uniques. 983,890 visits. 1,376,933 page views.
Last year: 903,468 uniques. 1,191,596 visits. 1,695,544 page views.
Delta: -118,476 unqiues. -207,706 visits. -318,611 page views.
I haven't been blogging much at all and that explains the negative delta. I've about 200 articles in drafts so stay tuned for some quality articles soon!
Feedburner stats: At 16,500 rss subscribers this year. Last year 16,343. Delta 157. subscribe.
Feedburner is a dead service now, so the rss subscriber count has become a meaningless, random number that changes daily. It fluctuates around 16,500 subscribers.
Github stats: At 1700 followers this year. Last year 1400. Delta +300. follow me.
Twitter stats: At 4130 followers this year. Last year 3774. Delta +356. follow me.
Total articles written: 20. Top 10 articles:
- ASCII Cheat Sheet (62656 views)
- Perl One-Liners has been published by No Starch Press (29926 views)
- Top 10 Inventions at Browserling (28126 views)
- How we added invoices to Browserling (18673 views)
- How to run unkillable* (persistent) programs in Linux (16073 views)
- How to make unprivileged programs listen on privileged ports (15301 views)
- CodeProject Interview With Me (14543 views)
- How to save read-only files in vim (14091 views)
- How to access Windows through ssh (9966 views)
- How to run multiple node versions side by side (9295 views)
My top 5 favorite articles:
- Top 10 Inventions at Browserling
- Perl One-Liners has been published by No Starch Press
- How to run unkillable* (persistent) programs in Linux
- How we do node.js deployment with ploy at Browserling
- PerlTricks Interview With Me
That's all folks! Now let's have some 7 year birthday cake,
And let's meet for the cake next year again! See you!