Hey everyone! Another year has passed and it's been 7 years since I've been blogging here at catonmat.net! In this post I want to summarize this year's statistics.
Let's start this year's stats with traffic:
This year: 784,992 uniques. 983,890 visits. 1,376,933 page views.
Last year: 903,468 uniques. 1,191,596 visits. 1,695,544 page views.
Delta: -118,476 unqiues. -207,706 visits. -318,611 page views.
I haven't been blogging much at all and that explains the negative delta. I've about 200 articles in drafts so stay tuned for some quality articles soon!
Feedburner stats: At 16,500 rss subscribers this year. Last year 16,343. Delta 157. subscribe.
Feedburner is a dead service now, so the rss subscriber count has become a meaningless, random number that changes daily. It fluctuates around 16,500 subscribers.
Github stats: At 1700 followers this year. Last year 1400. Delta +300. follow me.
Twitter stats: At 4130 followers this year. Last year 3774. Delta +356. follow me.
Total articles written: 20. Top 10 articles:
- ASCII Cheat Sheet (62656 views)
- Perl One-Liners has been published by No Starch Press (29926 views)
- Top 10 Inventions at Browserling (28126 views)
- How we added invoices to Browserling (18673 views)
- How to run unkillable* (persistent) programs in Linux (16073 views)
- How to make unprivileged programs listen on privileged ports (15301 views)
- CodeProject Interview With Me (14543 views)
- How to save read-only files in vim (14091 views)
- How to access Windows through ssh (9966 views)
- How to run multiple node versions side by side (9295 views)
My top 5 favorite articles:
- Top 10 Inventions at Browserling
- Perl One-Liners has been published by No Starch Press
- How to run unkillable* (persistent) programs in Linux
- How we do node.js deployment with ploy at Browserling
- PerlTricks Interview With Me
That's all folks! Now let's have some 7 year birthday cake,
And let's meet for the cake next year again! See you!