Over the last couple of years I and my team at Browserling have created hundreds of tiny browser-based utilities for getting things done. At first we created Browserling's developer tools and later we created an online tools network. These tools are now used millions of times every month. Today I'm replicating this success and launching catonmat tools. Catonmat tools are a simplified and improved version of existing tools.
Here are the first 15 tools that I've added:
- Generate Random Numbers
- Generate Random Vectors
- Generate Random Matrices
- Generate Random Primes
- Generate Random Passwords
- Generate Random Bytes
- Generate Binomial Coefficients
- Generate an Arithmetic Sequence
- Generate a Geometric Sequence
- Generate a List of Integers
- Generate a List of Primes
- Generate a List of Fibonacci Numbers
- Generate a List of Lucas Numbers
- Generate Random Fibonacci Numbers
- Generate Random Lucas Numbers
I'll be adding thousands of new tools throughout this century and I'll post quick updates about them every now and then.
See you all then!