So I created my own tools. No ads, no garbage, just plain text tools all in one place. Press button, get result.
I just added 13 more tools that you may sometimes need. Now there are 35 different tools in Browserling's tool collection and even more tools are coming.
Here are the new tools:
- Generate MySQL Password - Generate a mysql or mariadb password (convert plain text to MySQL PASSWORD type.)
- AES Encrypt - Encrypt plain text using AES encryption algorithm. (Useful for quickly sharing private data on the Internet.)
- AES Decrypt - Decrypt AES encrypted data to plain text.
- RC4 Encrypt - Encrypt plain text using RC4 encryption algorithm.
- RC4 Decrypt - Decrypt RC4 encrypted data to plain text.
- ROT13 Encode/Decode - Encode and decode strings and text using ROT13 algorithm.
- MD5 Hasher - Compute MD5 hashes of strings and text.
- SHA256 Hasher - Compute SHA256 hashes of strings and text.
- CRC32 Hasher - Compute CRC32 hashes of strings and text.
- MD4 Hasher - Calculate MD4 hashes of strings and text.
- SHA1 Hasher - Calculate SHA1 hashes of strings and text.
- SHA512 Hasher - Calculate SHA512 hashes of strings and text.
- Text to hex Converter - Convert strings and text to hex (and format it.)
And here are all the other tools:
- URL Encode - encode special URL chars to %XX percent sign encoding.
- URL Decode - decode %XX percent sign chars back to normal chars.
- HTML Encode - encode special HTML characters to HTML entities.
- HTML Decode - decode HTML entities to normal characters.
- HTML Prettify - Pretty print HTML code.
- HTML Minify - Compress HTML code.
- JSON Prettify - Pretty print JSON data (add spaces, newlines and indentation).
- JSON Minify - Compress JSON data (remove all spaces, tabs, newlines and indentation).
- CSS Prettify - Prettify CSS stylesheets.
- CSS Minify - Compress CSS stylesheets.
- XML Prettify - Pretty print XML data structures.
- XML Minify - Compress XML data structures.
- Convert JSON to XML - Convert JSON data structures to XML data structures.
- Convert XML to JSON - Convert XML to JSON.
- Convert UNIX time to UTC time - Convert UNIX Epoch time to UTC time. (Useful if you store timestamps as UNIX time in database.)
- Convert UTC time to UNIX time - Convert UTC time to UNIX Epoch.
- Convert IP to Decimal - Convert IPs to integer decimals. (Useful if you store IPs as integers in database.)
- Convert Decimal to IP - Convert integers back to proper IP addresses.
- Base64 Encode - Convert ascii/unicode/utf8/utf16/utf32 strings to base64 strings.
- Base64 Decode - Convert base64 strings back to original strings.
The next few tools that I'm adding are csv-to-json converter, json-to-cvs converter, bcrypt() password generator, bcrypt() password validator, and more hashing tools. I've also asked my UI/UX designer to create a nicer UI for the tools so that's another change coming soon.
Until next time!