Last month Browserling's programmer tools collection reached 200 tools, making it world's largest collection of useful programming tools. Just now I added 25 more tools and now there are 225 tools total. Each tool does just one thing and one thing only. There are no ads, no config options, and no nonsense. All tools are free. All tools work the same way. Press button, get result.
Here are some of the latest additions:
- Strip all HTML tags
- Find lines that match a regex
- Extract all email addresses from text
- Extract all URLs from text
- Calculate SHA2 hash of text
- Replace all regex matches
- Remove all diacritics from chars
- Remove all punctuation characters
- UTF-8 encode text
- UTF-8 decode text
And a dozen tinier tools, such as convert hex to gray code, convert hex to binary coded decimal, etc.
Coming up: New design for individual tools, widgets that let you embed tools in your websites, file upload support, and more tools.
Until next time.
This blog post is a repost of 225 developer tools blog post on Browserling's cross-browser testing blog.